CBJN Outdated

Dyepaintball12

Well-Known Member
Hey guys,

I just bought my first issue, and alot of the midwest is seriously outdated. I mean it hasnt been updated since 2006, and in some places 2005.

Is there a way to email them and tell them the updated rules or do they want some kind of verification?

David
 
Hey guys,

I just bought my first issue, and alot of the midwest is seriously outdated. I mean it hasnt been updated since 2006, and in some places 2005.

Is there a way to email them and tell them the updated rules or do they want some kind of verification?

David

Write to [email protected]

If you have local casinos that no one else is reporting on, you can volunteer to be a reporter, and I believe there is some compensation for you for providing monthly updates. You have to be exhaustively accurate.
 
CBJN pays anywhere from $7 to $61 a month for each of the different midwest locations. Of course some of those places probably already have reporters so they are not available for pay. As AM stated Email CBJN or Stanford Wong for details.
 
Back
Top