Every time you get a Blackjack .....

.. an angel gets their wings.
Its a wonderful life! zg

its-a-wonderful-life-title.jpg
 
Last night I was playing for 4 hours, exactly one angel got their wings and they were of the minimum size. I have no idea how that is even possible. The angel wouldn't even get me more money, causing me to have to walk away form a +10 count with 2 decks to go. What a Hell of an awful night!
 
Last night I was playing for 4 hours, exactly one angel got their wings and they were of the minimum size. I have no idea how that is even possible. The angel wouldn't even get me more money, causing me to have to walk away form a +10 count with 2 decks to go. What a Hell of an awful night!
Reminds me of the time I played a promotion coupon entitling me to 2-1 BJs for 1-hr. My flat bet was $25 on a CSM - I got no BJs and lost $1000. zg
 
Last night I was playing for 4 hours, exactly one angel got their wings and they were of the minimum size. I have no idea how that is even possible.

Well, if I make the assumption that BJ's are evenly distributed as expected, and that in 4 hours 32 BJ's are expected between you and the dealer and you only got one, then I get it's about a 1 in 130,000,000 that you'd get 1 BJ or less.

If I'm not totally off the wall, which I certainly could be, and then some, lol, may you enjoy such success on the next lotto ticket you buy :grin:
 
Well, if I make the assumption that BJ's are evenly distributed as expected, and that in 4 hours 32 BJ's are expected between you and the dealer and you only got one, then I get it's about a 1 in 130,000,000 that you'd get 1 BJ or less.

If I'm not totally off the wall, which I certainly could be, and then some, lol, may you enjoy such success on the next lotto ticket you buy :grin:

Wait, the dealer got more than his fair share of BJ's. So did other players at the table. It was just me.

Let's say 400 hands and 1 BJ every 21 hands, that's around 20 BJ's to be expected. But by no means is it that unlikely to have a stretch of 200 hands with no naturals for the player. Throw 10 pennies in the air and they will all land heads 1 out of 1024 times, and they will all land tails 1 out of 1024 times. I haven't calculated what the probabilities are for long stretches without naturals but it's not nearly as high as you presume.
 
Wait, the dealer got more than his fair share of BJ's. So did other players at the table. It was just me.

Let's say 400 hands and 1 BJ every 21 hands, that's around 20 BJ's to be expected. But by no means is it that unlikely to have a stretch of 200 hands with no naturals for the player. .

Well I was assuming if you played 400 hands then the dealer did too. Except fewer hands an hour and 4 BJ's an hour. But maybe that's not right lol.
 
Every time you get a Blackjack

Every time you get a blackjack a stripper gets her g-string.
 
Back
Top