Inexplicable statistic on CVCX

JohnCrover

Banned
Someone ran a simulation for me on CVCX and the statistics looked good. High hourly, low RoR etc. But then I noticed that CVCX said my chances of reaching 30,000 was only 84 percent if I were to play forever. I don't understand this at all, especially because my RoR was lower than 6 percent
 
Someone ran a simulation for me on CVCX and the statistics looked good. High hourly, low RoR etc. But then I noticed that CVCX said my chances of reaching 30,000 was only 84 percent if I were to play forever. I don't understand this at all, especially because my RoR was lower than 6 percent

Screen shot?

Don
 
Seems odd. Not intuitive to me (I don't say that very often!). It's implying that, if you play forever, and you don't go broke, you'll nonetheless have 10% chance of staying below the $30,000 mark. Seems wrong.

Don
 
It has to be wrong....how can anyone have billions of dollars worth of EV generated and not have actual value of 30k? It's insane.
Edit: I' so confused. My perception of reality is in question.
 
Back
Top