It is starting

On the free pages of BJ21 a poster called newb, a college student, wants to put a team together to hit Midwest, Mi, Indian casinos:rolleyes:

You should all check out the thread over there.

Just as I feared.

Creeping Panther
 
we will start a global blackjackinfo team. bankroll everything we have combined!!!! give their team a run for their money.
I guess davidpom will have to come over to the USA and show us his mad skills.

:cow:
 
we will start a global blackjackinfo team. bankroll everything we have combined!!!! give their team a run for their money.
I guess davidpom will have to come over to the USA and show us his mad skills.

:cow:
Yes, and I'll be the treasurer.
 
Hello,
I talked with the person who started this thread and I now realize the mistake I had made. Sorry bout that and sorry about sounding like a whiner in my first post. I love this site, and hate to start off on the wrong foot.
 
Back
Top