Ken Smith, James Grosjean, Stanford Wong, etc.

This looks retarded. Can you say mainstream?

That being said, it must have been quite a task to get all those legends to agree to participate.

Being that he was at first base, I would have lol'ed if I saw JG hit 17 vs. 8 when the dealer had a 10 in the hole.

"So, it is a luxury that we can see the hole-card, but the players cannot."

Spaw
 
....

Being that he was at first base, I would have lol'ed if I saw JG hit 17 vs. 8 when the dealer had a 10 in the hole.

......

Spaw

lol, there is a section of video for that tourney where a 'certain somebody' is virtually laying his head on the table as the dealer is flippin out cards. :laugh:
 

No, not a hard task.

You get a 2nd string cable channel to accept the idea.
You get sponsor(s) to agree to pay the producers.
You find someone quasi-capable to be the director.
You find an A.P. to consult and to provide color-commentary.
You put up big money for this FREEROLL event.
The only problem is that of having too many entrants,
i.e. everyone who is invited to play.
 
Flash, that disguise could have resembled you a few years back!!

Thanks for the post. Very entertaining.
 
Back
Top