Thanks LTC...and some additional comments..
Thanks for your interest in my work on this matter LTC. I have gone over my figures once again, and I do believe them to be accurate.
As for your point about the Queens, I believe your observations correspond with the numbers, as 1 in 3,234 hands is effectively 1 in 32.34 hours (assuming 100/hr), which depending on how much action the sidebet receives, may in fact, seem to occur, and subsequently hit, quite frequently.
By keeping a simple sidecount of the Queens of Hearts (only 6 cards, assuming 6 decks), we can improve the Expectation of _this particular_ payout substantially, but of course only marginally improve on our overall Expectation for the sidebet.
Unfortunately, this seems like the only payout that can be somewhat exploited on a practical basis (assuming conventional methods). Of course you would have a better idea on the odds of the jackpot payout (2QH & DBJ) if your system includes an Ace sidecount (as well as our QH side), and of course you could get a better idea of the odds of the Suited, and Suited & Ranked payouts by employing a type of "selective sidecounting" (dubbed by Ted Forrester), but both cases are just not practical enough to deem feasable.
Some additional comments on the point I brought up about Wonging out, and its null effect on our hourly win rate (see part 1 1/2)...there are some points that must be clarified. Firstly, I was assuming Wonging out for bathroom breaks, phone calls, etc. NOT Wonging out, and seeking new shoes (like I should have

. Obviously in that case we WOULD improve our hourly win rate, as we would be spending more time per hour in positive territory than one just taking bathroom breaks, etc. I am using on an approximation from my Wong In/Out studies to give us an idea what kind of improvement we can expect for both cases.
**Further Notes:
a. In order for the tables in "UNDRESSED Part I" to format properly, it may be necessary to minimize the menu to the left.
b. The link I provided in my last post didn't go through for some reason, I'll try to post it again in a follow-up.
ANS