Nicknames

The First Church of Blackjack was formed on October 25, 1981 at Caesar's Tahoe. You used to be able to buy a membership. Have one around somewhere.
 
The First Church of Blackjack was formed on October 25, 1981 at Caesar's Tahoe. You used to be able to buy a membership. Have one around somewhere.

that must have been a pretty cool experience. got any good stories about those times?
 
I lost my rental car in the MGM parking garage for three days once.

see now there is a story you remmembered.

heh, heh finding your wheels in a parking lot is kind of like placing a big bet doubling down on an eleven and not getting an ace and actually winning the hand.
 
Last edited:
"First Church of Blackjack"

I have a T-Shirt from the First Church of Blackjack"..."All we are saying is Give Greed a chance." Arnold picture on it.

I paid $2.00 for it. By the way, Arnold appointed himself a Bishop. He did not earn it...lol

I also have a copy of "Playing Blackjack to Win" 1957 Classic

Everything's for sale...lol

I woud like to get a copy of Dostoyevshy's 19th Century Masterpiece,
"The Gambler"...1866
 
Back
Top