adt_33 Active Member Dec 27, 2006 #1 There's no late surrender in my local casino. How does this affect my edge? Sorry, I tried searching the threads for a while now but I couldn't find this.
There's no late surrender in my local casino. How does this affect my edge? Sorry, I tried searching the threads for a while now but I couldn't find this.
Automatic Monkey Banned Dec 27, 2006 #2 gbesq said: Depending upon the other house rules which apply to the game, no late surrender will generally increase the house's edge somewhere between .06% -.08%. Click to expand... That's right, for a basic strategy player. For a counter LS is much more valuable.
gbesq said: Depending upon the other house rules which apply to the game, no late surrender will generally increase the house's edge somewhere between .06% -.08%. Click to expand... That's right, for a basic strategy player. For a counter LS is much more valuable.