pit staff

Most casino staff have name tags that say which department they're in, and a lot of them will also say "Floor Supervisor" or whichever position they are so be on the lookout for that.
 

The Pit Boss ordinarily does not interact with players, unless someone is being backed-off, or there is a dispute that the floor-person is incapable of resolving.

If the person recorded your buy-in and just seems to watch the dealers and players s/he is NOT a Pit Boss.
 
I have seen at one store where only floormen are usually in the pit. It wasn't until there're was a fight on the floor that I saw a suit come out whom I had never seen, and that person had a lot of control over the other floormen. I believe that was the pit boss.
 
Just ask the dealer. The dealers are just as worried about the pit boss as YOU are, though for different reasons.
 
Back
Top