shadroch said:Say you have an 3 and 4 vs dealers 6. You hit and get an Ace.Wouldn't the correct play be to stand.I'm playing on a trainer thats says to hit this hand. If thats correct,please explain why it is.
shadroch said:Say you have an 3 and 4 vs dealers 6. You hit and get an Ace.Wouldn't the correct play be to stand.I'm playing on a trainer thats says to hit this hand. If thats correct,please explain why it is.
ScottH said:You do stand with soft 18 vs 6 if you cant double. I have had training sites get this wrong a few times as well.
Sonny said:I think it depends on if the game is S17 or H17. If the dealer stands on S17 then you would stand with a soft 18, otherwise you would hit.
-Sonny-
KenSmith said:I think Sonny's post about sometimes hitting and sometimes standing was regarding vs a dealer Ace, though it doesn't say so.