Does anybody else get like this?
Everytime I go into a casino, (in Vegas, AC, Hard Rock) the minute I get inside the casino I have to use bathroom. Weird I know...
Shouldn't this have been posted under "advanced strategies"?
Should have been posted in the "European" section.
Does anybody else get like this?
Everytime I go into a casino, (in Vegas, AC, Hard Rock) the minute I get inside the casino I have to use bathroom. Weird I know...
At the table or on the table? :laugh:I can never resist the temptation to pee over the side of the observation deck at the Stratosphere....if I'm playing at Harrah's I just pee right at the 6:5 table.
I now know what your friend in Vegas meant when she told me you were a real pisser. :yikes:I can never resist the temptation to pee over the side of the observation deck at the Stratosphere....if I'm playing at Harrah's I just pee right at the 6:5 table.
My all time favorite place to pee is the Hardrock pool on sunday morning...around 11:00am. I call that peehab.
I have it down to a science. I'm an "advantage pee-er":1st:
Same here, but in my case it is due to driving anywhere from 40-120 miles to get there.
Strangely, before I gamble at pool, I always take a dump. I figured it's the adrenalin rush. But I never get an adrenalin rush before blackjack; it's more like going to the office.Does anybody else get like this?
Everytime I go into a casino, (in Vegas, AC, Hard Rock) the minute I get inside the casino I have to use bathroom. Weird I know...
They're just marking their territory.:grin:I have the same problem, and usually I don't make it to the casino. Drinking caffeinated beverages when driving will do it.
That's why I dread using the covered parking facilities in AC, everybody urinates in there and it never gets washed away.
Being a closet teetotaler, I always try to sneak a little coffee in my hard liquor.i try to avoid caffeine when i play, unless it's combined with hard liquor