Wynn Conditions?

HenryM2

New Member
Hi, heading out to Vegas soon and staying at the Wynn. I'm finding conflicting info on the web about whether or not they hit or stand on soft 17s - anyone there recently that could help me out with a condition report?

Thanks in advance!
 

In general, in Las Vegas, rules depend on the stakes.

S17 is commonplace for higher stakes and H17
is all you will get (anywhere) for low stakes.

Wynn is not the place to gamble for low stakes players.

Their $500 minimum DD game is as good as they
come with an e.v. of -.19 off the top I believe.

I suggest a 1/4 million dollar bankroll though.

You do NOT go to Las vegas without purchasing a copy of C.B.J.N.



 
I know for shoes the lower limits tend to be H17. $25+ is required for S17.

However, pen on the shoes at the Wynn and Encore have become terrible. Notches in the shoes are set for 2 decks cutoff, and nearly every dealer uses them religiously.

I'm not sure about the conditions for DD.

TI will have some S17 LS shoe games with reasonable pen for $15 in the pit outside the high limit room. Mirage will have tons of similar S17 shoes for $25+. Those are better nearby options than the Wynn.
 
TI will have some S17 LS shoe games with reasonable pen for $15 in the pit outside the high limit room. Mirage will have tons of similar S17 shoes for $25+. Those are better nearby options than the Wynn.

CBJN indicates that there's a lot of scrutiny on TI's games (computer analysis, etc.) Anyone know if this is the case, or if it's moreso than other comparable properties? (I suppose especially similar MGM props)
 
TI and Mirage

CBJN indicates that there's a lot of scrutiny on TI's games (computer analysis, etc.) Anyone know if this is the case, or if it's moreso than other comparable properties? (I suppose especially similar MGM props)

Both TI and Mirage watch their S-17 DD games very closely. If you play unrated at either you can expect to be evaluated as soon as you sit down. If you play rated it is more dangerous because even though they may not immediately evaluate you, if they bust you it goes out system wide to all MGM casinos.

The evaluation is done in the eye. My guess is that they concentrate effort on their DD game and perhaps the high limit shoe games. I would also guess that they are much more lax if you play at the lower limit tables.

ihate17
 
Back
Top