LV Bear
Administrator
It sure does.National blackjack day, 3/2 (march 2), exactly 1 month ago, now seems like a lifetime ago.![]()
It sure does.National blackjack day, 3/2 (march 2), exactly 1 month ago, now seems like a lifetime ago.![]()
National blackjack day, 3/2 (march 2), exactly 1 month ago, now seems like a lifetime ago.![]()
Urinal is too nice of a word for it.Nice to see you back here KJ. Spend more time here making useful posts, rather than posting endless BS defending yourself to the posers and idiots at the Urinal. Your friends are here, not there.
Hey, even us AP's need to earn TP money!What a group we got going here...
... The world sits at the precipice of cataclysmic hyperinflationary meltdown, and we want to know how soon the blackjack tables will reopen.
We APs.Hey, even us AP's need to earn TP money!
You say tomāto, I say tomäto.We APs.
-Don's helper
We APs.
-Don's helper
First, I have a few linguistic pet peeves, that I have trouble letting go by. This being one, it's vs. its, "I could care less," misplaced apostrophes, and Americans who put $ after the number.
Second, I don't know LCLarry personally, but I suspect he hasn't seen 25 for a while.![]()