QFIT I don't understand the criticism you've received here but I just want to say thanks for everything you've done here. You have helped me and a fellow counter enormously by allowing access to your programs, sims and from your contributions to this board. You have gained a couple of loyal customers and my bankroll thanks you as well!
I agree that my particular small sampling means little,but I have a hard time reconciling your numbers of bankruptcys with actual observations I've been a party to.When I test CV I need to try all sorts of wild play. For example, I might Split every pair no matter what. Even Split fives against a ten. Or Double every hand. I have played sessions like this where I have won huge amounts. OTOH, one of the top BJ players of all time had a losing streak that lasted over six months. Empirical evidence has very little meaning.
OPP (perfectly played) will win 39.7% and go bankrupt 54.5% of the trips.
$5 bets with a 1-16 spread means $5 to $80. With an $80 max bet and a $500 bankroll and Splits with DAS, going bust is very likely in 1,000 hands.
Ok,I could see that.If those are your parameters,fine.Perhaps I'm mistaken but I don't believe you'll run into too many players with a $500 BR that make $80 bets unless they are doing a martengale or a stupid all-in last bet.
Perhaps if you kept the sims to a smaller spread(I go 1-4,1-5 tops) they would reflect closer the real life experiances Jimm and I are getting.
Would it be much trouble to do a sim with a 1-4 spread?
Basic strategy is to hit 16vT unless it is three or more cards.
"Don't play where there is no surrender." I removed the stick up my *ss, but you just eliminated a large number of the casinos in the US. Did you really mean what you said? If so, could you tell me what percentage of casinos within the US that offers surrender? I will assume you meant late surrender.
Thanks, jp