Automatic Monkey
Banned
Cass said:That sounds good. Im going to vegas in a month and wanted to bring A LoT with me. Thats why i was contemplating this. I would like to be able to visit vegas once a month or so and be able to make the trip well worth my time. You should visit prior lake, MN. Its worth a flight from anywhere in the world for a counter. 150 or so tables... 5min-1000max. 90% pen on all the games! FAstest dealers ive seen! I will just have to wait a few months to build my br. Unless i cash out my IRA! hmmm... thats a whole other subject. I dont really feel like taking out a loan either. Its just nice knowing that if i need it I would have a whole lot of cash backing me up with instant access.
Come on now, Prior Lake has about 80 tables, mediocre rules, and 70% pen on a good day. Don't let enthusiasm blind you! Very few shoe games are worth traveling to.